Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fight Night Monday

Typical argument in the Willingham household....

Oliver (from the bathroom, ready to hop in the shower, naked):  WHERE'S THE SOAP???

Kristin: ummmm....I reorganized the bathroom.  under the sink?

Oliver: NO!!! WHY DID YOU MOVE IT? WHERE IS THE FREAKING SOAP?

Kristin:  Don't yell at me mister!!  I was trying to make this house more organized... (in my head....oh crap.  where the hell did i put that soap.  hmmm....think organization.)

Oliver (now naked in the hallway, looking through the hall closet): Seriously, Kristin! Why do you spend all your time hiding things from me?

Kristin (getting defensive) :  I DONT! I was CLEANING!!

Oliver: Fine. I give up.  I'll wash myself with your bathsalts. 

Kristin: NO!!!!  I NEED those!!!  (Remembering...) Oh yeah! I put the soap under the GUEST bathroom sink!

Oliver(back in shower): Sigh.




After the shower...



Oliver: Baby, you know I love you. But doesn't it make more sense for OUR extra soap to be in OUR bathroom?

Kristin: I don't want to talk about it.




The End.


 

KRISTIN

2 comments:

leave me a comment!